This time the most interesting content I stumbled over includes: Howard Marks’ memo, Twitter, Hong Kong,
Must read: Howard Marks‘ new memo something of value is about
- what is value investing?
- opportunity set and efficient markets
Must read 2: Todd Wenning from Ensemble with The quality margin of safety.
David Webb with New Year thoughts and some thoughts on Hong Kong.
- I just looked at a HK company and stumbled about Webb as a shareholder.
The Economist about a new commodities cycle? and the stock market option craze (#robinhood)
- Pandora‘s (PNDORA) preliminary 2020 results exceed guidance (news)
- Gilead (GILD US) raises FY 2020 guidance, now sees adj. EPS of c. $7
- US Telcos are splurging on 5G auctions and raise debt
- Allstate, a competitor of Progressive (PGR US) is going to reduce its auto insurance rates by 5% in some states
Best and happy investing, s4v