Below you find the most interesting investment-related content and thought-provoking articels I stumbled about in the recent past. Enjoy reads about: Nikola, Tesla, shareholder returns, SoftBank Group, Bessemer Venture Partners, Netflix, …
- Hindenburg Research believes Nikola is a huge fraud riding the Tesla stock rally
- Joachim Klement on Investing analyzes the UK’s Brexit bluff using good sound economic theory in his post. I like 🙂
- Swen Lorenz from undervalued-shares.com on How to easily invest into song right?
- You might also read my related guest contribution at valueDACH on how to participate on music streaming trends (it is not via Spotify)
- And another related article will follow soon
- Marc Rubinstein from Netinterest with great insights about The German Bank Paradox
- Chris Mayer on How Halma achieved these high total returns over many years. Besides other, important factors for high total shareholder returns seem to be: keeping share count flat (or low), funding acquisitions with internal Cashflows, Acquisitions within business area, acquiring good businesses
- Are Ex-Deutsche bankers responsible for the hughe options trades at SoftBank Group (the Nasdaq whale) ?
- Positive investment learnings from Bessemer Venture Partners memos
- Nongfu Spring (9633 HK), the biggest Chinese water bottler, has a hot IPO.
- Besides Chinese tech names, consumer companies had a great performance.
Best and happy investing