Below you find the most interesting investment-related content and thought-provoking articels I stumbled about in the recent past. Enjoy reads about following topics: FactSet, human behavior, Tencent, Spotify, Wirecard, financial companies …
- Joachim Klement on Investing arguing that Spotify should open a hedge fund (based on its data on the music we listen to: upbeat or depressive).
- Swen Lorenz from undervalued-shares.com with his
- How-I-Work series
- Blogs to watch (part 9)
- Ensemble Capital with a post at intrinsicinvesting.com about companies’ relationships with its stakeholders: employees, suppliers, customers, governments in the current crisis
- Collaborative shares insights about human behavior that will stay the Same As It Ever Was
- Oliver Sung with FactSet Research: A Case Study on Valuation at Junto Investments
- Net Interest with a Framework for Understanding Financial Companies
- Living in Germany, I have to include news about the Wirecard desaster. The best wirecard post is to be found at value and opportunity, telling a personal story starting in 2008. There are many other articles
- Armies of novice retail traders in the stock market (let us not call them
investors) are not without effects
- Damodaran with A Corporate Life Cycle Perspective.
- His Viral Market Update X looks at company performance differences with regard to their corporate life and their growth rates
- The Economist with an interesting read about Tencent
Best and happy investing, s4v