Below you find the most interesting investment-related content and thought-provoking articels I stumbled about in the recent past. It’s not a surprise to anyone that most blogs and messages are currently about the corona crisis and related effects to the economy, financial markets and portfolios as well as trading ideas.
Enjoy 🙂 reading , thinking about and getting involved in discussions
- Collaborative with a short post about some striking numbers these days
- Morgan Housel from Collaborative with
- Yet another Value Blog with Some thoughts and opportunities from the Corona panic
- Vitaliy Katsenelson from IMA describes how they act now in Markets in Turmoil: Our Game Plan
- Todd Wenning from Ensemble Capital answering the question Has the Game changed?
- in short: No. Investment process is still pretty much the same.
- Prof Damodaran on musing on markets with A Viral Market Meltdown III: Pricing or Value? Trading or Investing?
Best and happy investing, s4v